#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner, .header-inner {text-align:center !important;}

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Changing Direction

I have been taking photos for around 4 years now, at the beginning of the year I started to loose interest in photography, I was trying to hard to sell photos and because of the very small amount of sales I was getting I got sick- To the point of hanging my camera up for a short while. 

Over the past few months I decided to pick my camera and concentrate on taking photos and enjoying the fun side of photography, going out exploring new places uploading to social media sites and forgetting about making money. I have found my love for photography again and found new friends to go out and shoot, 

THAT'S WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT ISN'T IT?

I have been out trying different styles of photography including URBEX-which shooting urban places, Minimalism and derelict locations.
1800s Murder house
Abandoned tile factory


Minimalism 






This isn't my favorite subject but I enjoy the company of walking around capturing these different images.

I have always had a great love for Black and White photography and I have decided to concentrate my time on photographing this brilliant subject in a different way. 

I downloaded a plugin for Lightroom call NixCollection which can be found here: https://www.google.com/nikcollection/ 

I use SILVER EFEX PRO 2 to edit my black and white images to give it a moody look, and I have created a new FACEBOOK PAGE: 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lewis-Brown-Moody-BnW/397232876965336?ref=hl

Here are some examples and unseen photos as I haven't uploaded these yet. ENJOY




















No comments:

Post a Comment